Rubin Brothers Diamonds - Stole my diamond replaced it with glass during cleaning

Cumming, Georgia 0 comments

Do not go here -- they are thieves.

I went to have my 87 year old grandmothers wedding ring cleaned and to fix her setting which wore down after 68 years of use.

Darin promised to make the ring look as good as new. Picked the ring from Rubin Brothers and went to the nursing home. My G-ma said the diamond was not hers (after 68 years you learn what your diamond looks like) we found out later they replaced it with glass.

hreaten

They refused to return the original diamond -- after that I posted a personal blog and filed complaints on all the consumer websites. Turns out Rubin Brothers hired a reputation management company which then threatens unhappy customers. I run a small business and this 'reputation management' company threatened that they have journalist who are on their payroll and they would do a hatchet piece on me and my business if I did not remove the negative reviews.

--------------------------------------

UPDATE - I sold my business and now will be reposting the truth about Rubin Brothers.

Review about: Jewelery Cleaning.